Oct 22, 2018
This week, finds the Mazda at the House of Torment Haunted House
in Morton Grove (8240 Austin Ave, Morton Grove, IL 60053). The
excellent Chicago band The Burst and Bloom joined me for the
terror, and an in-car performance of "Counting" that will haunt you
(Get it? Heh.).
Discussed on this week's show:
- Santi opted for the "VIP experience" at House of Torment, which
involved him getting strapped into a wheelchair for close to 10
minutes. He loved it!
- We LOVED the haunted house, especially "The Shadowrealm:
- "My hands are really sweaty."
- I had a very wholesome verbal reaction to the haunted
- Burst & Bloom history
- Steve Albini's Electrical Audio studio is "like a
- The forthcoming Burst & Bloom album (attention cool labels: Put
- This podcast has no food, except for a bag of Cherry Sours (I
- That performance of "Counting": AMAZING.