Jul 8, 2018
Chicago scene stalwarts Bury Me in Lights jump in the car for a
visit to the phenomenal Burger Moovment in Elmwood Park (Go there
immediately: 7512 W North Ave, Elmwood Park, IL 60707).
Car Con Carne is sponsored by BOOST MOBILE.
Discussed in this episode:
- I had Burger Moovment's Poutine Burger (a double, no less). It
was decadent and amazing.
- Bury Me In Lights frontman Robert Biskoski kept his burger
simple: "I'm a meat purist."
- The "Twisted Swisster" special burger was also consumed.
Contrary to what was discussed, it does not come with a side of Dee
Snider au jus.
- The difference between Judas Priest and Twisted Sister.
- Burger Moovment is pronounced "Burger M-O-O-vment."
- The power of Bury Me In Lights merch.
- "Who had the footlong?" "That's me, sir."
- Guess which band member did time?
- "You know this is a podcast, right?"
- Anyone know of a good Pog-cast?
- "99% of the time, I'm full of burger."
- Bury Me In Lights history: From 2009 through today.
- Bury Me In Lights is the fastest-eating band on the Chicago
- Is it a good time to be on the Chicago scene?
- My first adult feature: Communal Sack
- Robert brings an acoustic guitar into the car for a killer
in-car performance of the old Bury Me In Lights song "The Way I