Jun 23, 2019
Radio Hall of Fame member Garry Meier jumps in the Mazda CX-9 on
the eve of his weeklong fill-in doing mornings on WLS-AM 890.
It's been five years since Garry was last heard hosting a show
on terrestrial radio, so we talk a bit about that. We also talk
about his excellent daily podcast, "The Garry Meier Show."
- Podcasting is no longer witchcraft.
- What is Garry's general feeling toward radio in the present
- The Loop back in the Garry Meier era: Sodom and Gomorrah?
- Does Garry's audience allow him to evolve as an air
- How Garry sees the world, as a talk radio host?
- What would Garry say to prospective broadcasters?
- Garry feels weird about eating on camera.
- What was it like recently reconnecting with Kevin
- The Radio Hall of Fame honorific.
- The personal high points of Garry's career.
- Chicago's relationship with radio stars.
- The worst radio crutches.
- Where did people with work ethics go?
Car Con Carne is presented by the Autobarn Mazda of