Feb 3, 2019
This week, Car Con Carne finds the Secret Donut Society at J.P.
Graziano in the West Loop. Joining in on the donut fun (thanks,
Secret Donut Pat) are Chris O. Biddle of Chicago-based
burlesque and variety company Bim Bam Boom and "Seeso" Lobo,
performer from the "Dirty Ditties" stage show. Discussed this
- "Maybe this (donut) is missing gravy."
- The Secret Donut Society changes its offerings each month. This
month's specials included Lemon Mascarpone, Mulled Wine and
- There are shoestring potatoes on the PB&J donut!
- "We have the bait to lure gentlemen into the car."
- Seeso Lobo usually barks at the moon.
- Dirty Ditties: What is it? Why is it?
- Seeso likes to wave his freak flag.
- The ratings system for Dirty Ditties: Today's song is
- If you're looking for group action, go see Dirty Ditties.
- What's a blackbox theater?
- "I'm trying to sell boobies and fart songs."
- Seeso plays an original called "I Am a Queen."
- Nerdlesque: I want to see a Deanna Troi burlesque dancer!
- The Toy Story-themed burlesque: Good luck with Mr. Potato
Car Con Carne is presented by The Autobarn Mazda of