Jun 19, 2019
Hard Rock Cafe: Chicago has been in River North for 33 years;
its sign is one of the most iconic landmarks in downtown Chicago.
Now, decades into the chain's history, the menu has been completely
Walking me through the new Hard Rock menu are Chicago GM
Clarence Choffel and Hard Rock International Corporate Sales
Marketing Manager Loren Hall. Covered on this week's show:
- Why Chicagoans need to come back to HRC. Screw the
- Milkshakes: Boozy and non-boozy. We had non-boozy shakes,
because car. And they were delicious.
- The three-cheese & Roma tomato flatbread feels
- Ribs and wings: Never okay for the car.
- American cheese is the best-melting cheese.
- The Buffalo-style slider is my jam. Also, there's whiskey bacon
jam on another slider.
- I ATE GOLD: We had the 24-karat gold leaf steak burger. It's a
1/2 pound steak burger topped with 24-karat edible gold leaf.
Seriously. How does it taste? Rich.
- Tonight was not the night to use the Autobarn Mazda of
Evanston's Mazda CX-9. I made a mess.
- The memorabilia at Hard Rock Cafe: The Hendrix guitar at the
Chicago location is a show-stopper.
- The HRC's four mottos: They still hold up.
Car Con Carne is presented by The Autobarn Mazda of