Oct 19, 2019
Oh, man... what a fun episode! I met up with Dan and Nat from 88
Fingers Louie in Lockport, Illinois to join me in walking through
Hellsgate Haunted House. You can listen to hear what we thought
about it, and hear what Hellsgate creator John Laflamboy has to say
about its history and vision.
Discussed this week:
- 88 Fingers Louie Denis Buckley, a frequent CCC guest, may not
have had the intestinal fortitude to take on Hellsgate.
- The mystery ghoul who followed us through our entire journey
- How John conceptualized the haunted house: Legos!
- Some of the highlights of walking through Hellsgate.
- Dan kept his cool throughout the haunt.
- Dan's a grower, not a shower.
- There are a lot of people employed by Hellsgate.
- Seriously big bands have used the Hellsgate property for
- Hellsgate is ever-changing.
- The "swamp water" effect... so cool.
- I have the crap scared out of me around the 15:20 mark. It was
- What's next for 88 Fingers Louie (T1 Fest!).