Sep 18, 2017
Selzer of Mysterious Chicago jumps in the front seat for pizza
from D'Agostino's on Ogden (752 N Ogden Ave, Chicago, IL 60642).
This week's episode is lovingly presented by Boost Mobile, and we
- The Chicago ghost tours Selzer leads
- Chicago's newest ghost: Rosehill Pedro
- Why Selzer started doing ghost tours
- Serial killer H.H. Holmes, as discussed at length in Selzer's
book, "H. H. Holmes: The True History of the White City Devil"
- The insane amount of research Selzer had to do for his Holmes
- The truth about Holmes' "murder castle"
- The history of gravedigging in Chicago
- What Liar's Club and Star Wars have in common
- The Boost Mobile Social Media Message of the Week comes from
Listener Carl, and concerns... MURDER. And what is