Nov 23, 2019
This is a great episode with fantastic people: Scott Lucas
(Local H) and Herb Rosen (Liar's Club) join me for fried and smoked
delights from Hagen's Fish Market (5635 W Montrose Ave, Chicago, IL
One consistent thread throughout the show is our self-inflicted
discomfort from using too much spicy St. Elmo's cocktail sauce. We
even went as far as to basically do shots of it (20:45-ish). That
was a bad idea.
Discussed this week:
- The new Local H release, which will be previewed at Liar's Club
- Scott's experience with producer Steve Albini.
- Herb has previously smoked Scott's turkey.
- The 16th annual KT's Kids benefit at Liar's Club on
- We ordered roughly $1200 of fish from Hagen's.
- Herb is a grouchy old man.
- Doing shots of cocktail sauce: In the words of Herb, "As soon
as you breathe in, you're fucked."
- The Liar's Club bathrooms get a .5 on a 10 scale
- Herb's connection to Joe Walsh.
- The Eagles album "The Long Run" SUUUUCCCCCKKKS.
- Herb threatened us with lower GI stories.
This episode is sponsored by Nerf Herder at Reggie's on