Sep 2, 2018
In this episode, I sit down with Tony Lovato of Mest in the
parking lot of this year's 350 Fest in Tinley Park.
Discussed in this episode, sponsored by Boost Mobile:
- Looking back, what would Tony have done differently about
Mest's major label run?
- Why an influential radio station wanted the band to change its
- The band's initial break-up, announced on MySpace.
- The band's return at Riot Fest, a few years ago.
- Is that tea in Tony's cup? It would have to be. We're in a
- 350 Fest is the first place where you can get a rug burn in a
- Tony's a "fucking gambler."
- The claustrophobic attractions of the Museum of Science and
- I had a "radio flashback" listening to Tony talk.
- This is a rare Car Con Carne episode that is sans food.