Aug 2, 2018
This week, Car Con Carne (sponsored by Boost Mobile) makes a
trip out to Tinley Park to visit the exceptional 350 Brewing
Company (7144 183rd St, Tinley Park, IL 60477). Owner Todd Randall
and Director of Marketing Justin Maynard jump in the car (with room
to spare to talk about:
- The superior Wi-fi we're using in the car. It wouldn't be
pirated from a neighboring location; it has to be 350's Wi-fi.
- The brewery's four-year history: Was the original vision what
350 Brewing became?
- The punk rock spirit that informs the brewery's vision and
- The menu's punk-inspired items: Reel Big Shrimp, The Fireside
beer cheese and potato soup, etc.
- The throat-kick cauliflower: The only way to eat
- 350 Fest 4: August 25, with Descendents, Less Than Jake,
Wilhelm Scream, MEST, Sincere Engineer and Burn Rebuild.
- Todd is a self-described "south side dirtbag."
- WHY IN THE EVER-LOVING HELL IS JUSTIN WEARING A BLUE LATEX
GLOVE IN THE CAR?
- Fuckin' LaCroix.
- Philanthropy: "Burn your butthole for charity."
- Denis Buckley from 88 Fingers Louie pops in at the 29:00 mark
to make a special announcement: 88 Fingers Louie will be playing
"Back on the Streets" in its entirety at Reggie's on 8/24!
- "No glove, no love."
- Denis Buckley gets competitive about gunning for most-frequent
Car Con Carne guest: "Suck it, Josh Caterer!"