Nov 2, 2018
Lilly Winwood rolled through Chicago to headline the Haymarket
Americana Series at Haymarket Pub & Brewery (737 W Randolph St,
Chicago, IL 60661). Before she took the stage, she jumped in the
Mazda for dinner and a conversation about her career, music, and
- Lilly pulled the ultimate power move by insisting on sitting in
the driver's seat and making me sit in the passenger seat.
- The food menu at Haymarket. Lilly noted that my sandwich, The
Riot, looked "very porky." It was, and it was amazing.
- We got the conversation about her dad, rock icon Steve Winwood,
out of the way very early.
- Was it just a foregone conclusion that Lilly was going to be a
- Lilly's EP "Silver Stage," and the song "Safe House" in
- "Silver Stage" is a coming-of-age release.
- What do Steve Winwood and Stockholm Syndrome have in
- The "naughty parties" Lilly used to throw.
- Lilly Winwood: "I've been known to bend the rules a little
- The pros and cons of podcasting: You can't play music, but you
can say "shit."
- Nashville: Great place to live, but now EVERYONE is moving
- New music: Coming soon!
Car Con Carne is presented by: