Jul 25, 2019
This week, Car Con Carne goes on location for a backstage
interview with the core of Beasto Blanco: Alice Cooper's daughter
Calico and Alice's phenomenal bass player Chuck Garric. We talk
about Beasto Blanco, as well as the mighty Alice Cooper (who was
amazing as always at the Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre). Discussed
- Is it important for Beasto Blanco to not sound like Alice
- The vocal interplay between Calico and Chuck is one of the
things that makes Beasto Blanco great.
- Beasto Blanco is just like Sonny & Cher.
- Calico Cooper: Video directing titan.
- The sexiness of Beasto Blanco's version of Alice's "Feed My
- Chuck's role with Alice Cooper's band: "He's one of the
greatest guys to work with... it's always just a joy to be around
- Alice's "Dada" album: Does he even remember recording it?
- Would Alice Cooper ever do an "album play" tour?
- What's the biggest showbiz lesson Calico learned from
- One of the greatest comic book adaptations of all time was
Marvel Premiere #50.
Car Con Carne is presented by the Autobarn Mazda of