Jan 29, 2018
Comedians/improvisers/funny dudes Vik Pandya and Tyler Fowler of
the Team Us Comedy join me for tacos at Alba's Restaurant (1825 W
Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60622). During this Boost Mobile-sponsored
episode, we talk about:
- Criteria for a good taco: "All tacos are the same, until
- My ability to spot Vik and Tyler from afar: "Two shady
looking-fellas; must be comics."
- The Team Us Comedy special: "Friends with 401(K)
- Corporate jargon: We throw it up against the wall to see what
sticks. It's a robust chat.
- Tyler's rough upbringing on the mean streets of the Lilac City
of Lombard, IL.
- The Alba's food: Not quite what friend-of-Car-Con-Carne Mike
- "I'm looking at this taco... I have no idea what it is."
- Food review: "It's food."
- Tyler gave up veganism to eat Alba's food.
- How does Team Us membership work? Is it like the Justice
- Vik's style of comedy, and the buttons he pushes. Is being a
comic more risky these days?
- Is the Chicago scene supportive?
- Encouraging work douchebags to take new opportunities.
See Team Us live! Go to TeamUsComedy.com!