Dec 21, 2018
Chicago trip-hop group She Killed In Ecstasy (Shana & Risk)
join me for meaty deliciousness form Little Meatball (2364 N
Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60614)
Discussed on this episode:
- I talk to Shana and Risk the same way I talk to my kids.
- The debut release, "The Fatal": It's on purple vinyl!
- THE FOOD! HOLY CRAP, the Greek Meatballs from the Little
Meatball are astounding. If you're anywhere near the Lincoln Park
area, please check them out (and let 'em know CCC sent you!).
- The influence of horror and sci-fi on the band's music.
- The bi-coastal aspect of She Killed In Ecstasy: Shana's mostly
in L.A. ... Risk is always in Chicago. How does that work?
- The challenges of pulling a live show together.
- Their debut show at Subterranean on 12/21.
- Goals for the new year: Licensing! Touring!
- The original "Jason" from "Friday the 13th" is on the band's
Car Con Carne is presented by The Autobarn Mazda of Evanston