Aug 23, 2018
The men of the amazing Chicago band Moon (Shen, David and Chris)
jumped in the car for tacos at "Jolly Science;" or, more
accurately, Taco El Jalisciense (2859 W Chicago Ave). Before
playing a killer acoustic version of their new song "Wish List," we
- David's blinding eating speed.
- I should only book trios for the Mazda 3. If I were to record
with Mucca Pazza, I'd need a bigger Mazda. Also? Mucca Pazza would
be awesome on Car Con Carne.
- Moon's almost 10-year history.
- Moon's new release, "Extinction." Where does it come from?
- The scariness of the nightly news.
- Napkin-sharing turns into "Hunger Games."
- The rib-eye tacos are waaaay better than expected.
- "There's Light Here" is a monster song, and it was very
frustrating for David to figure out the guitar part for.
- My failed attempt to see Pearl Jam and time spent in the
- My guilty pleasure vinyl-buying trip, done under the cover of
- Eddie Vedder: Quintessential frontman.
- Was there ever a concern about band-name-Googleability?
- My sweet new Aiwa Arc-1 headphones.
- The band played their first-ever acoustic song... and it was a
- My low end is finally recognized.