May 21, 2017
PRESENTED BY BOOST MOBILE
I love Doll Skin (Sydney Dolezal, Alex Snowden, Nicole Rich,
Meghan Herring). They have great music, hooks, harmonies and
swagger. It was a pleasure meeting them in Crest Hill before their
Bada Brew gig in mid-May. We covered a lot in a short time,
- Trying to appease the vegetarians in the band. How was I to
know one was allergic to avocado?
- Eating on the road: It sucks.
- Not-so-lady-like burping on the microphone.
- My delay in punching up details on Facebook for the Boost
Mobile live stream. It's an age thing. Clearly.
- How they started, and how they were taken under David
Ellefson's wing. No big deal there... he's only in MEGADETH.
- Ellefson's advice? "Always say yes"
- Why is Dave Mustaine scary?
- My sad confession: "I've never worried about the guys in
Megadeth listening to this."
- The new (and anticipated) Doll Skin album "Manic Pixie Dream
- The Boost Mobile Social Media Message of the
Week gets to the bottom of why Car Con Carne doesn't go to
the suburbs as often.