Feb 19, 2019
Welcome to Episode 212 (I'm numbering them now)!
Tall Doug of the Ridgelands and Alan Cromwell from Blue Island
Beer Company jump in the car outside Blue Island Beer Company for
tacos and a live performance from Tall Doug.
- Tall Doug's band the Ridgelands answer the question, "Ever
wonder what it would be like if the Ninja Turtles drank?"
- Tall Doug plays a song off his soon-to-be-released solo album,
"Die With My Friends."
- I suck at bar trivia, something that was made clear at Blue
Island Beer Company.
- We pit two Blue Island taco restaurants against each other in a
taste challenge. Who wins? It wasn't even close. Bacon, steak &
- Why should someone go to Blue Island Beer Company? They're
cheaper than Chicago, and highway adjacent!
- Doug had no plate, so he ate the fastest.
- Love is given to the Maple Tree Inn, as it should be.
Car Con Carne is presented by The Autobarn Mazda of