Jan 17, 2019
This week, I'm joined by talented members of Ghostlight Ensemble
as they prepared to do a table read of the legendary (?) "Spice
World" movie. In the car with me are Song (Scary Spice), Emma
(Posh Spice) and Jean (Sporty Spice sitting shotgun).
Before doing a reading from the Spice World script, we
- We got food from Disco Taco, which doesn't really look like a
- Emma didn't eat tacos because she's doing the Whole 30 diet. I
tried Whole 30 once. It was a Failure 7 for me.
- The history of Ghostlight Ensemble, dating back to 2016.
- Next up for Ghostlight Ensemble: Clueless.
- Autographs at conventions.
- Paul Rudd is short. And that's why he was cast as Ant-Man.
- ALL MY NOTES ARE WRONG.
- You have to like Spice Girls to do a table read of "Spice
- The Chicago theater scene.
- I don't get Kombucha.
- We all make Malort faces without actually drinking Malort ("I
feel like grass is growing in my mouth when I drink it").
- Dressing as Spice Girls: "It is as much for us as it is the
Car Con Carne is presented by The Autobarn Mazda of