Mar 29, 2018
This week, we look back on memorable moments with restaurateurs
who jumped in the Mazda 3. On this Boost Mobile-sponsored episode,
you'll hear highlights from:
- The Budlong's Jared Leonard, revealing the philandering, sordid
history of “Nashville Hot” chicken
- Manny's Deli's Dan Raskin, chatting about the presidential
history of the restaurant
- Honey Butter Fried Chicken's Christine Cikowski, explaining the
birth of honey butter fried chicken
- Byron's Mike Payne, on what makes a perfect hot dog
- Kuma's David Bacso, talking about the notorious "Ghost"
- Real Urban Barbecue's Jeff Shapiro, asking me about Skokie's
favorite menu item
I'm grateful for all the awesome restaurant owners who've jumped
in the car. Please support these local businesses!